Neinescape Hospital

Childish Psycho Syndrome (Jessica has overtaken her medication and is acting rude and childish), Jessica has overtaken her medication and is acting rude,creepy and childish (being childish calls for a childish punishment by dr awsome of course she has never been taken to the quiet room before

« Older   Newer »
Jessica Morrison
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/6/2015, 23:37

Jessica has visited the quiet room before to see her friends iggy and ludwig but this is the first time she has actually been sent there

Jessica overtook her meds again and it made her act strange :o: -_- <_< :angry: :blink: :woot: :scream:
she was swearing
she was rolling about creepily going insane
she was complaining like a little kid
she was being rude and cheeky
her bad attitude got worse

she had been a naughty girl and had attempted to escape the night before but nurse who had caught her and punished her

she had gotten the ruler before but this time she'll be punished with more items besides the ruler since dr awsome had warned her before if she acts like this more often the punishments will get slightly more severe just slightly since she's only 12-13 years old and is normally calm and relaxed

Jessica Morrison
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/6/2015, 23:07

Jessica walked in with a annoyed expression on her face
where a angry looking doctor awsome was holding a ruler in his hand :angry:

Edited by Jessica Morrison - 17/8/2015, 15:16

Jessica Morrison
CAT_IMG Posted on 2/7/2015, 23:43

WHY ARE (BEEP) DID YOU SEND ME HERE I'M A GOOD PERSON WHO ISN'T LOUD OR NAUGHTY WHY AM I EVEN IN THE QUIET ROOM ANYWAY!!!! ಠ益ಠ yelled Jessica

Jessica Morrison
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/8/2015, 14:43

kesekese your being loud right now (takes jessica onto his knee and spanks her with his ruler)

3 replies since 25/6/2015, 23:37   140 views