Neinescape Hospital

Quiet Hallways, It has been years since the asylum's last patient escaped and everything had been abandoned. Francis and Kiwi return to visit the past.

« Older   Newer »
Docteur François
icon12  CAT_IMG Posted on 21/12/2015, 07:44

Francis slowly pushed open the rusty doors to Neinescape. It had been so long since the last time he had been here, but he could almost hear the bustling and noise as if it had only been yesterday.

Kiwi opened the other door and walked in slowly, coughing a bit as some dust was kicked up.
"Père."

"Oui, moncher?"

".....I kind of miss this place."

"Me too, monami, me too..."

The long main hallway was dimly lit by light flooding through from rooms whose doors were destroyed, open, or missing. The place looked absolutely deserted and nature had already started reclaiming it, but it seemed to be mostly intact.

"Kivi, let us go look for ze light panel."

"Oui, père." Kiwi followed closely behind Francis.

The two of them made their way down to the basement, being careful about whether they could possibly run into an old experiment or not. They finally reached the boiler and electricity room. Francis looked up at the large caged panel and gestured to Kiwi. Kiwi nodded and positioned herself to be picked up. Francis hoisted her up on his shoulders. Kiwi made quick work of the cage around the panel and with a few flicks, brought electricity back to the asylum. As if it had suddenly started breathing again, the asylum sighed and came back to life.

0 replies since 21/12/2015, 07:44   38 views